The Modern Compliance Advisory Firm
July 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This presentation focuses on the core of running a successful accounting or bookkeeping firm in the digital age. It focuses on the interrelationship between People, Process and Systems, and the positive role that technology plays in a small firm, hint: no one loses their job at the end.
Over 85% of Accountants in practice are less than 10 staff and 96% of all businesses turnover less than $2m. This micro business sector struggle with compliance on a daily basis and their relationship with their accountant and bookkeeper revolves primarily around this. Even with the expansion of technology, that relationship is largely unchanged.
Having built a 100% Cloud based firm from the ground up, the presentation is filled with real world examples delivered in a refreshingly practical and honest way.
Here is a brief outline of the presentation:
- The truth about technology’s disruption on compliance is that the automation isn’t of the tasks that clients pay for;
- The small firm technology app stack is different from larger firms;
- Systems allow the smallest firm to scale, grow and bat above their weight.
- The Value Billing myth. Small firms have always value billed, they have just been billing the wrong value;
- Fixed fee billing a practical look.
- Compliance advisory pricing and being paid for what you do.
People – The power of any business
- Staff and the new ‘Agile’ management style
- Clients and how online technology breeds a closer relationship
- How a firm owner and their staff can efficiently and effectively work remotely.
These topics aren’t theoretical, they aren’t observations by marketing people selling to Accountants. These are real world experiences.Register Now