Simple, Powerful Features
CAS prepares forms and documents for common changes made by Hong Kong companies, and will fully support support the electronic filing of documents once released by CR.
CAS prepares forms and documents for common changes made by Hong Kong Companies, and will fully support fully support the electronic filing of documents once this is released by CR.
Automatically prepares all the compliance and supporting documents you need, including all minutes, resolutions, registers, certificates and more you need for Companies Registry (CR).
Automated document tracking with one click retrieval of documents with CAS.
Manage all your corporate compliance tasks.
Make one change across multiple companies with a click of a button.
Ability to export forms documents to Adobe PDF, MS Word and MS Excel.
Data conversions for all other corporate compliance packages.
Comprehensive training documentation and telephone technical support.
CAS includes hundreds of standard management reports and listings. CAS includes BGL Corporate Tree - an easy to use graphical tool that automatically generates corporate trees from your CAS database in seconds.
CAS automatically creates and prefills forms and supporting documentation to ensure you comply with all requirements of the Companies Act. By making a simple change to a corporate register, CAS will automatically prepare all the documents required.
CAS gives you the power and functionality to be able to prepare in excess of 400 Company compliance forms, business names forms and supporting documentation for 25 corporate jurisdictions including Australia, Fiji, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
CAS produces and prefills the following forms for Hong Kong:
- NA1: Notice removing an author
- NAR1: Annual Return
- ND2A: Notification of Change of Secretary and Director (Appointment/Cessation)
- ND2B: Notification of Change of Particulars of Secretary and Director
- ND4: Resignation of Secretary or Director
- ND5: Notification of Reserve Director (Nomination/Cessation)
- ND6: Acceptance of Nomination as Reserve Director
- ND7: Notification of Change of Particulars of Reserve Director
- ND8: Notification of Resignation of Reserve Director
- NDR1: Application for Deregistration of Private Company or Company Limited by Guarantee
- NM1: Statement of Particulars of Charge
- NM2: Notification of Payment╱Satisfaction of Debt, Release from Charge, etc.
- NN1: Application for Registration as Registered Non-Hong Kong Company
- NN2: Notification of Termination of Authorization of Authorized Representative of Registered Non-Hong Kong Company
- NN3: Annual Return of Registered Non-Hong Kong Company
- NN5: Notification of Change in the Charter, Statutes etc. of a Registered Non-Hong Kong Company
- NN6: Notification of Change of Secretary of Director of a Registered Non-Hong Kong Company (Appointment/Cessation)
- NN7: Notification of Change of Particulars of Secretary and Director of a Registered Non-Hong Kong Company
- NN8: Notification of Change of Authorised Representative of a Registered Non-Hong Kong Company
- NN8C: Return of Change in Particulars of Authorized Representative of Registered Non-Hong Kong Company
- NN9: Notification of Change of Address of a Registered Non-Hong Kong Company
- NN10: Notification of Change in the Corporate Name of a Registered Non-Hong Kong Company
- NN12: Statement of Approved names for Carrying on Business in Hong Kong by a Registered Non-Hong Kong Company
- NN13: Cessation of Place of Business Form
- NN14: Notification of Dissolution of a Non-Hong Kong Company
- NNC2: Notification of Change of Company Name
- NR1: Notice of Change of Address of Registered Office
- NR2: Notice of Location of Registers and Company Records
- NSC1: Return of Allotments
- NSC2: Return by Company Purchasing its Own Shares
- NSC11: Notice of Alteration of Share Capital
- IR Forms: IRBR1; IRBR 200; IRC3111A; IRC3110A; IRC3113 IR 1263
Your subscription includes software, documentation, updates, and telephone support for a period of 12 months at a single site. Pricing for multiple sites is available from BGL. The subscription Renewal Fee is the amount payable in subsequent years to continue your product subscription. Prices are in Hong Kong dollars.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We pride ourselves on getting things right. That doesn’t mean we’re perfect, but when we make mistakes we fix them. If you’re not happy with your BGL product, get in touch with us within 30 days and we’ll give you your money back.