BGL Support Internship Program
To get a job, you need work experience, but as a student or recent graduate how do you gain that practical experience? The BGL Support Internship is one way – a practical training program in a work based environment.
As part of the BGL Support Internship you will take on the role of a Support Consultant. This will be an opportunity to develop an understanding of a real workplace and add practical experience to your resume, whilst having a mentor guide and train you throughout.
The Support Consultant role is one of the most important at BGL. As a Support Consultant, you will be responsible for providing excellent software support services to BGL’s diverse client base.
Your overall performance will be assessed on your customer service skills, ability to diagnose, analyse and problem solve issues. This program is about attracting bright, passionate and client orientated individuals searching for a career that combines the fields of accounting software and customer service.
What will you be doing?
On a day to day basis you could be involved in:
- Providing essential support to BGL clients (including some of the country’s leading corporate groups);
- Assisting with the conversion of product data and migration to BGL products;
- Reconciling Ledger Reports and Financial Reports;
- Developing an understanding of SMSF and corporate compliance legislation and applying this to BGL products;
- Delivering software training to BGL clients nationally;
- Achieving daily targets whilst working with a friendly and committed team!
- 12 month paid internship;
- Potential for permanent employment;
- On the job training provided;
- Develop your communication skills and confidence;
- Gain exposure to a business environment;
- Opportunity to apply what you have studied;
- Build your professional business network.
- Are you completing (or working towards completing) a Commerce Degree (majoring in Accounting)?
- Are you motivated by the chance to actively problem solve and trouble shoot on a day to day basis?
- Are you a team player with a can do attitude?
- Do you have excellent communication and presentation skills?
- Do you pride yourself on your customer service skills and genuine desire to provide excellent customer support?
- Are you a strong team player with a can do attitude and an ability to strive towards team and individual targets?
Then we want to hear from you!
Please note: Australian permanent residency is required to apply for BGL internships