BGL Corporate Solutions, Australia’s leading developer of SMSF administration and corporate compliance software solutions, is proud to announce Simple Fund 360 is now the preferred choice of more than 2,000 SMSF administrators.
This milestone of 2,000 clients representing over 100,000 funds makes Simple Fund 360 the most widely used SMSF administration solution in Australia – almost double that of BGL’s nearest competitor.
“It has been an amazing journey over the past 12 months” says BGL Managing Director Ron Lesh.
“Simple Fund 360 has experienced over 400% growth with record numbers of funds and clients committing to the platform each month. And even with this tremendous growth, BGL has been awarded an Australian Achiever Award for providing exceptional customer service – for the 10th year in row.”
Simple Fund 360 has changed significantly over the past 12 months with an extensive new feature list reading as the “must haves” for all SMSF administrators. Some of the more notable changes include:
- Big Data Filters – Big data filters allow clients to filter important SMSF data (such as contributions made and pensions paid) across their entire database in seconds
- Amazon Aurora – Simple Fund 360 has moved to Amazon’s Aurora database. Amazon Aurora is a relational database engine that combines the speed and reliability of high-end commercial databases with the simplicity and cost-effectiveness of open source databases. It delivers up to five times the throughput of other databases on the same hardware.
- Instant Search – A simple instant search over all the data in Simple Fund 360.
- Corporate Actions – BGL has developed the most sophisticated automated corporate action engine in the SMSF administration industry.
- Zero Touch Automation – BGL’s SmartPost 3 automated transaction matching technology provides the first Zero Touch Automation in the SMSF industry.
- Data Feeds – Simple Fund 360 now has over 185 data feeds leading the industry with connectivity. HSBC (including foreign accounts), Rabo Bank, Mason Stevens and numerous others have been added during the year. BGL has also introduced Data Feed Authorisation through Westpac Live.
- CoreLogic – BGL has added integration with the CoreLogic Hub giving clients access to residential and commercial property assessments and valuations, depreciation schedules and title searches.
- Audit Work Papers – BGL, in conjunction with TAG Financial Services, has developed and released a comprehensive set of fully integrated Audit Working Papers for Simple Fund 360 clients.
- Accounting Work Papers – BGL has developed and released Accounting Working Papers for Simple Fund 360 clients.
- Reporting – A huge number of financial, accounting, investment and management reports have been added to Simple Fund 360 during the year.
“A number of industry experts have talked this year about the need for many software suppliers to re-platform” said Lesh.
“BGL platformed with Amazon Web Services from day 1 meaning our suite of web applications were always going to be the most technically advanced in the market place.”
During the year, BGL also released CAS 360, our ASIC and company compliance solution, to beta.
“Today, over 100 firms with 12,500 companies are benefiting from the incredible automation and integration CAS 360 provides” added Lesh.
“By the commercial release of CAS 360 in early 2017, there will be over 200 firms with 25,000+ companies loaded onto the software”