BGL is proud to announce a raft of internal promotions.
“I am really proud when we can promote internally” said BGL’s Managing Director, Ron Lesh. “At BGL we pride ourselves on training and team development so we don’t have to search the world for the best people – we already have them on board.”
“The BGL Team has achieved amazing results” noted Lesh. “Each of these promotions is a reflection of the achievements and incredible contribution of each of the team members.”
BGL has made a number of promotions in the Management Team. The promotions in alphabetical order:
- Ashley Avileli to Chief Technology Officer
- Adriana Cavallo to Head of Partnerships
- Daniel Tramontana to Chief Operating Officer
- James Luo to Head of Development
- Jeevan Tokhi to Head of API
- Matt Crofts to Head of Simple Fund 360
- Pablo Rodriguez to Head of Customer Experience
- Warren Renden to Head of CAS 360
“I am chuffed to be able to recognise the outstanding contributions of my people” add Lesh. “All bar 1 of these team members joined BGL as a Graduate Accountant in our Support Team. We have worked with them to develop their technical and management skills. The BGL Management Team collectively has 188 years experience in producing Australia’s leading SMSF and Corporate Compliance solutions – an average 12.5 years per team member. Few management teams in the country and certainly none in our industry can boast this level of industry knowledge and experience”.
“It is their knowledge and experience that helps BGL produce remarkable experiences for our clients” says Lesh.