CAS 360 is helping ASIC registered agents manage and streamline Director IDs for their clients!
CAS 360 is Australia’s leading cloud solution for the management of companies and trusts.
The recent introduction of Director IDs means Australian company directors are required to identify themselves with the ABRS via MyGovID between now and November 30, 2022.
ASIC Registered Agents help businesses handle the compliance requirements of the vast majority of Australian companies, so the job to ensure every company director has a Director ID will ultimately fall on their shoulders…
That’s where CAS 360 can help!
To help manage and streamline the administration of these new requirements for ASIC Registered Agents, BGL released a suite of Director ID features in CAS 360. We have not just “added a field” to record the Director’s ID. We have provided a suite of features to help you through the process. Click here to skip ahead to our video >>>
Director ID Alert
The Director ID alert will show CAS 360 users the company directors that have completed their Director’s ID.
Director ID Screen
The Director ID screen provides CAS 360 users with the ability to:
- Send a customisable email to all company directors about the new Director ID requirements,
- Send email reminders to company directors when the Director ID deadline is approaching,
- View which company directors have not completed their Director ID requirements,
- See if a contact is a director in multiple companies,
- Add a director’s email address, and
- Add a director’s ID number once the director has completed registration.
See CAS 360’s Director ID features in action!
Watch our video to hear from BGL’s Head of CAS 360, Warren Renden and see a live demonstration of the Director ID features available now!