Simple Invest 360 New Features
Part 1 of the Trust Tax Return is now available in Simple Invest 360!
We are thrilled to announce the release of the most highly requested feature for Simple Invest 360 – the Trust Tax Return!
The Trust Tax Return will be released in two parts to provide clients with the opportunity to provide feedback on the functionality of the initial features in Part 1 – the paper tax return, while our team works hard to release Part 2 – Electronic lodgement!
Today’s release includes:
- A brand new Trust Tax Return populated from the Simple Invest 360 tax calculation engine.
- Support for the 2021 Trust Tax Return (paper/printed copy ONLY).
- Associated schedules (CGT Schedule, Losses Schedule, Rental Schedule and Attachment Schedule).
- Dynamic link to ATO help.
- Invalid field navigation to help speed up validation.
Electronic lodgement coming soon!
Stay tuned for the release of Part 2, which will provide clients with the ability to electronically lodge the 2021 Trust Tax Return from within Simple Invest 360!
Simple Fund 360 New Features
SuperStream Improvements: A number of improvements have been made the help streamline SuperStream Rollovers including the ability to:
- Validate the Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI) entered via the Fund Validation Service (FVS).
- Automatically populate APRA Fund Name and ABN on entering USI.
- Capture the receiving fund’s ABN and USI for use in Rollover Benefit Statement (RBS).
- Receive an error message where an APRA fund does not have Rollover v3 enabled.
- Check if a contact already exists before creating a new one – preventing duplicate data.
Plus, further improvements have been made to the Fund Validation Service (FVS) responses.
New Member Reports and Wishlists: New alternate Member’s Statement and Consolidated Member’s Statement reports have been added to Simple Fund 360 based on client feedback. The new reports have additional sub-headings, a summary account balance section, a detailed member section and a new graph design.
New Trustee Minute / Resolutions: The Trustee Minute / Resolutions have been improved and now provides clients with the ability to add custom text paragraphs.
Plus, many more features and improvements. Don’t forget to check out the full release notes on the BGL Community >>>