It is well established that not getting enough sleep negatively impacts upon our health and well-being. But, according to new research, sleeping too much also has deleterious effects, highlighting the need for us to strike the right balance.
BGL Account Manager and host of the pod Jorge Tsipos interviews BGL’s Adriana Cavello.
- Integrating client data across multiple databases in accounting firms – moving from multiple silos of information into one database shared everywhere.
- Do you just ‘switch on’ a software integration, how does it work?
- Cleaning data sets – be the integrations specialist that you want to see in the world.
- Have a checklist – the step-by-step process of change management implementing new software in any organisation.
- What are the little things in the product that have an outsized effect on the client experience?
- Adriana’s personal journey through BGL over the last 7 years.
- How do you deal with all the product feedback from client, make decisions and prioritise the responses.
Follow us on Twitter @BGLdot | Facebook @BGLCorp
Disclaimer: The views, information and opinions expressed during “BGL Podcasts” are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd and its employees.
Can a surviving spouse claim their deceased spouse’s super when they are also the executor of their estate?
The recent case of Burgess v Burgess  WASC 279 (‘Burgess’) continues a line of cases that consider the conflict that arises where a person acts as executor of a deceased estate while also receiving superannuation death benefits in their personal capacity.
New research from WorkScore shows that not only do employees overwhelmingly want their workplaces to invest in staff wellbeing, but that it can increase engagement, energy and happiness.