Not all corporate and trust compliance and SMSF admin software is the same. There are reasons why clients invest in BGL software and why you should be very cautious investing in our competitors software.
I could talk about longevity – BGL has been in corporate and trust compliance and SMSF admin software business over 30 years.
I could talk about our management team – between them they have over 100 years experience in corporate and trust compliance and SMSF software industry
I could talk about the skills of our teams – with so many CA’s CPA’s, MBA’s and SSA’s
I could talk about the awards we have won over the past year – 2019 AFR’s 5th Most Innovative Technology Company or our National Award from Australian Achiever for Australia’s Best Customer Service (in the category of computer systems, software and internet services) or the 2020 FinTech Breakthrough Award for Best Regtech Company.
But I am not, I am just going to talk about product features. And to make it simple for your to compare corporate compliance, trust management and SMSF software solutions, I have created a checklist for you to compare our software products with those of our competitors:
First, ask our Sales Team to SHOW you each of these features in our software.
Second, ask our competitors sales people to SHOW you each of these features in their software. Not TELL you their software has a feature, BUT actually SHOW you the feature and HOW the feature works in their software.
I am confident this comparison will demonstrate to you the HUGE difference between BGL’s software products and those of our competitors.
Last. The one BIG thing that sets businesses apart is great customer service. The BGL Team provides sensational customer service. My team genuinely cares about you – our clients. We don’t care about our share price – because we don’t have one. We do not need to impress analysts and investors – because we don’t have any. The only people we need impress, the only people for whom we need to create remarkable experiences – is you, OUR CLIENTS.
So check out the feature lists, speak to my team, and let us create remarkable experiences for you ad help you create remarkable experiences for your clients.
It’s time for organisations and individuals to determine how they’ll adapt to the rapid rise of automation across all areas of the economy and workforce, writes Tim Sheedy, principal advisor, Ecosystm.
BGL Account Manager and host of the pod Jorge Tsipos interviews BGL’s Adriana Cavello.
- Integrating client data across multiple databases in accounting firms – moving from multiple silos of information into one database shared everywhere.
- Do you just ‘switch on’ a software integration, how does it work?
- Cleaning data sets – be the integrations specialist that you want to see in the world.
- Have a checklist – the step-by-step process of change management implementing new software in any organisation.
- What are the little things in the product that have an outsized effect on the client experience?
- Adriana’s personal journey through BGL over the last 7 years.
- How do you deal with all the product feedback from client, make decisions and prioritise the responses.
Disclaimer: The views, information and opinions expressed during “BGL Podcasts” are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd and its employees.