It’s time for organisations and individuals to determine how they’ll adapt to the rapid rise of automation across all areas of the economy and workforce, writes Tim Sheedy, principal advisor, Ecosystm.
BGL Account Manager and host of the pod Jorge Tsipos interviews BGL’s Adriana Cavello.
- Integrating client data across multiple databases in accounting firms – moving from multiple silos of information into one database shared everywhere.
- Do you just ‘switch on’ a software integration, how does it work?
- Cleaning data sets – be the integrations specialist that you want to see in the world.
- Have a checklist – the step-by-step process of change management implementing new software in any organisation.
- What are the little things in the product that have an outsized effect on the client experience?
- Adriana’s personal journey through BGL over the last 7 years.
- How do you deal with all the product feedback from client, make decisions and prioritise the responses.
Disclaimer: The views, information and opinions expressed during “BGL Podcasts” are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd and its employees.