Hello all and welcome to the spooky season! It’s almost Halloween and we have another BIG CAS 360 update full of delicious treats for you!
Don’t forget to join the conversation about this release and so much more on the BGL Community >>>
What's New in CAS 360?
The introduction to Director ID is one of the biggest changes to corporate compliance work for a very long time. All Australian company directors are now required to identify themselves with the ABRS, via MyGovID between now and November 30, 2022.
In CAS 360 we have built a great set of features to help you through this new requirement.
Each company now has a new alert, the Director ID alert. This alert will show how many company directors have completed that Director ID requirement when you hover over.
To view more information the user can click on ‘Go to Director IDs’
The Director ID modal contains a number of important features.
- Firstly you can email all company directors about the new Director ID requirements, we have included an “introduction to Director ID” email template, which you can customise, to let your clients know about this new requirement.
- You can see which Directors have and have not completed their Director ID requirements
- You can also see if the Director is also a director in any other company
- If the Director ID deadline date is fast approaching, you can send a reminder email to the director
- If you do not have a director’s email address, you can add the email address via this screen
- Also, once the Director has completed their Director ID requirements, you can add the ID number, and it will be saved against the Directors records
Digital signing improvements
We have also added some great new features for clients who have CAS 360 integrated with our Digital Signing partners. Now when preparing any set of documents in CAS 360, you can set that all signatories receive the signed document pack once it has been signed by all signatories. This is an option that is controlled by you as the preparer.
If you are preparing an Annual Review and send it out for digital signing, you can now have the Annual Review automatically set as ‘Annual Review Complete’ when the document has been signed by all signatories.
Also, for those that have an account with more than one digital signing provider or are in the process of transitioning from one provider to another we have now added support for multiple signing providers connected to CAS 360 at the same time.
Company shareholder and trust unitholder registers
Next up is a whole new way of preparing Company Shareholder and Trust unitholder registers, we have built a beautiful MS Excel export of these registers. We know how much you all love a good spreadsheet. CAS 360 now allows you to export these holdings and filter, sort or organise to your heart’s content.
Plus, so much more!
There is so much more in this update, we have added version 2 of our document management APIs for those that have your documents integrated. We have a new trust relationship position in Alternate Appointer, improved the Company screen hovers so they are less sensitive, added new merge fields for addresses and capital.