BGL will increase the base subscription fee for Simple Fund 360 Professional Edition on 1 July 2023.
It has been 2 years since BGL last increased its Simple Fund 360 Professional Edition software subscription fees, and a lot has happened in that time.
Over the past 2 years, the Simple Fund 360 Team has released software updates every 3 weeks with hundreds of new features, enhancements and compliance changes. Some of the new features include:
- The unique BGL SmartDocs ‘Email to Fund’ technology.
- The ability to code transactions using BGL SmartDocs.
- Built-in Accounting Workpapers.
- A brand-new Documents Screen.
- Important changes to the BGL SuperStream Service.
- The ability to digitally sign custom documents.
- The new and improved two-way BGL Suite Practice Management integration.
- The highly requested PAYG payment summary electronic lodgment.
- Plus, integration with data feed and BGL Ecosystem partners Syla, XPM, Rush Gold, NBOC, AVA Systems and many more.
The time has therefore come to increase the Simple Fund 360 Professional Edition software subscription fees.
From 1 July 2023, the base subscription fee for Simple Fund 360 Professional Edition will increase from $110.00 per fund per annum plus GST to $120.00 per fund per annum plus GST.
There is no change in subscription fees for the Simple Fund 360 Bank Data or Share Data Pack services.
Clients will have the opportunity “Lock in current subscription pricing” by paying their Simple Fund 360 Professional Edition software subscription fees annually in advance at the current base subscription rate before 30 June 2023. BGL will provide details of how to take advantage of this opportunity soon.
If you have questions regarding your BGL software subscription, please reply to this email or call your Account Manager on 1300 654 401.